Guide - Fly Fishing
His obsession and addiction began when he was 5 years old pulling on Bass and Carp at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City. Rick chased trout in the eastern Sierras until his family moved to Pinedale, Wyoming where he learned to love the Wind Rivers. The pursuit of fins found him in Baja and the Channel Islands. From Utah to Alaska and Canada to Mexico, his angling knowledge has traveled well.
Ten years ago, southern Utah became home and he’s happy as ever!
Fun Facts about Rick
- Superstitious? Yep! No bananas please!
- He’s in his element at Panguitch Lake
- High school football player & dyed in the wool KC Chiefs fan
- Smooth hook-sets and rough roads
- Loves hiking with his beloved yellow lab “Shasta”
- Hobbies are tying flies, rustic wood working, gardening