2 Hour Intro To Fly Fishing
½ Day Fly Fishing (4 hours)
¾ Day Fly Fishing (6 hours)
Full-Day Fly Fishing (8+ hours)
Full-Day - UTV Backcountry (8+ hrs)
- CUSTOMERS may choose a specific location or allow the guide after talking about fishing expectations.
- OUR WATERS; Fremont River drainage, Boulder Mountains & surrounding streams, Fishlake Mountain lakes & streams, 1000 Lakes Mountain, Markagunt Plateau, Sevier River drainage, Beaver River drainage.
- PICK-UP LOCATIONS; Torrey near Capitol Reef NP, Bryce Canyon City & Tropic near Bryce Canyon NP, Boulder, Hatch, Panguitch, Beaver.
- OTHER PICK-UP LOCATIONS will likely required an additional fee and prior arrangements. Here are some; St George, Springdale near Zion NP, Cedar City.
- GUIDES will also pick up customers at their lodging facilities in these locations!
½ Day (Up To 4 Hours)
Full-Day (8+ Hours)
- Private water trips include an extensive beat of our river property (1+ mile) for your group exclusively!
- This is a great option for those new to fly fishing and wanting to learn new skills.
- Sight-fishing to big fish! If you’re an addict looking to get away from all the crowds, this is for you.
- Fishing on a weekend or holiday? Private waters = no crowds!
Only available on trips based from Torrey/Capitol Reef NP area, Boulder, Fishlake/Loa/Bicknell & possibly Bryce Canyon NP area (1.5 hour drive)!
FRG’S Fly Shop
135 East Main Street
Torrey, Utah 84775
- Guided Trips & Lessons
- Flies, tackle, clothing & more!
- Rental Equipment
- Fishing Licenses
Any angler 12 years or older must have a fishing license on public waters. Please visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resourceswebsite for more information and to purchase a license online. Don’t forget to bring your license!
Licenses can be purchased and possessed on your smartphone by going to the APP Store and downloading the Utah DWR application!
Non-Resident 1-3 Day License, $28
Resident 1-Year License, $16
Taxes are not included and a valid Utah fishing license is required!
- Transportation in your guide’s vehicle, rental gear, float tubes if needed, drinking water/cooler, lunches are included on full-day trip and can be provided on half or 3/4 day trips for $15 per person.
NOT INCLUDED – WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Taxes, gratuities, fishing license.
- Flies & leaders are not included and are best purchased from our FRG fly shop the week of the trip. Due to changing hatches and conditions, guides are best to bring them along with your gear if your guided trip location doesn’t allow to meet at the storefront.