Guide - Fly Fishing, hunting, jeep tours, hiking, UTV
Better known as the “gentle giant”, but don’t let his 6’5 frame scare you. Mark has a big following of clients who love his genuine nature and addictive behavior with fin & feather. You might have to pull it out of him, but his deep knowledge of the outdoors, geological formations and life in general will get you coming back! Mark’s guide experience is nearing 20 years in southern Utah where he resides year-round.
Fun Facts about Mark
- You’d never know he was a city boy from Las Vegas
- Can train pointing dogs and find quail in the desert of Nevada
- Self taught geology buff and loves to paint
- Hobbies are painting, tying flies, exploring canyons and outdoors
- Prefers getting lost anywhere he can with his two kids